Street Fighter: Fight Street Fighter: Fight

Lmao

Great pure win, I was hoping for more. But I didn't even read the details. I just pressed play. But what I think you should do is create another flash of street fighter. Make it much longer, because this was awesome.

Stiknes Stiknes

First Time?

Better Be your first time submitting flash, Not creating it. Lmao. It was good. Make it longer. Give it a plot line, make actual characters. =P

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

Wheres the Walrus Pit!

Ummm I mean, Mmm Captain Planet Strip Club....?

Loved it.

-Tetris Deluxe- -Tetris Deluxe-

Nice

Nicely done, good format but sadly dude there is so many tetris games are on newgrounds and the internet himself. I think you should add something more to it. Just something that others do not have. Thats all, good job either way.

JKAmovies responds:

Yeah, I know there LOT'S of Tetris games out there (and I mean. . . lots) but I just hadn't ever made a game like this before, and it was fun.

I already plan to make a better one though, with power-ups and stuff like that ;)

Thanks for commenting :)

BLAM your boredom!!! BLAM your boredom!!!

Not bad.

Not the best either, but it ok. Keep working on the animation and you could come up with lots of good stuff. Good luck

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Nice done

I have to say your animation as really improved. I love the last games of those series. Can't wait for the fourth chapter. I only see greater things coming from this. Nice job man. Thumbs up from me.

bros before ho's bros before ho's

Awww

Why can't em and satan have a nice picture and eat pancakes together. Its not fair, is it because I don't wear socks?

sucho responds:

have you thought about selling your soul lately?